WOW !!! So I was on the computer surfing the net for Truck Camper topics. I came across the Redneck Express Truck Camper blog , while reading through some of his postings I decided to join the group. I was shocked when I logged in and the screen showed I had already created a Blog account.I was very excited as I have been looking for ways to share my familys life journeys as well as my wife and Is retirement travel rig and set-up. So here we are .... I decided to start my first Blog posting ever.
Please allow me to introduce myself .... My name is Chris and I live in Colorado with my wife Tammy and our two daughters. My wife and I are high school sweethearts that have been married for 19 years and counting. We share a passion for Camping , 4 wheeling , Hunting ( she goes to support me ) , Homesteading , Off-Grid Living , Cooking , Movies , Reading , Models 1/24th and 1/25th scale & really all things in Life. I'm no formal book writer so please forgive me now .... I will get better with time. My wife has been a stay at home mom since our first daughter was born. I was blessed to have a good working career , one that would support us and allow me to provide a good life for my family. We are now starting to focus on getting ourselves setup for retirement. We purchased land so that we can start our own Homestead free and clear when retirement comes. Please visit our web site http://www.2lr-homestead.com/ .
This blog will be mostly focused on the building of our retirement rig , truck camper , trailer , and off road retirement rig. We will blog about our travel adventures as most of the Homesteading will be covered on our web-site.I stated earlier that I follow the Redneck Express and find it really neat. I say if you have not seen it you must go check out his blog ... I think you will find it interesting and good reading.
Disclaimer !!!!! I'm not a college educated man nor am I a expert writer . I'm just a guy who wants to share his story so please be patient with me. Please leave feedback but please keep it clean and professional .
I know this is a short intro and I promise there will be more . I will post more as I get pictures uploaded of our project so that we can start blogging for you to enjoy. Goodnight from Colorado !!!
" When life gets tough ... Drop it in 4Lo "
No comments:
Post a Comment